HT / LT High Value Consumer
Automates the data capture in a timely manner as per pre-configured schedules for efficient monitoring, management and billing of energy consumed.
HT / LT High Value Consumer represent high consumption and high revenue segment for Distribution Companies (DISCOMs). Accurate meter data acquisition for monitoring energy consumption and billing forms an important and critical activity in the entire process of automation.
LWTS solution automates the data capture in a timely manner as per pre-configured schedules for efficient monitoring, management and billing of energy consumed.
LWTS solution design involves robustly designed field units which are interfaced with the Energy Meters and transferring data using GPRS/CDMA network to the Central server. Central Station architecture primarily consists of a High-End database server and Application Servers for running the Base Control Software. These are connected to receive data on IP network from multiple locations. Entire architecture is scalable to accommodate large deployments.
Field AMR units are GPRS Modems with intelligence to perform schedule tasks of meter reading through Optical Port/RS-232/RS-485 and transferring data to central server at designated time intervals. Linkwell offers its field-proven Intelligent Modem Visiontek 81 GI which has specially designed in-built three phase or single phase Power Supply and driven by a powerful microcontroller.
Typical architecture at Central server end for HT / LT High Value Consumer is given below:
- Design uses 'Push' mode for sending data from multiple remote locations in a given time window
- In-built Li-Ion Battery for sensing power failures and sending SMS alerts
- Flexibility to read any make of meter (Firmware for specific meter types will be loaded in the modems) including DLMS meters
- Over The Air Feature for remote upgradation of firmware
- Data time stamped in sync with Meter RTC or GSM time
- Optional I/O ports for receiving external sensor inputs
- Full Feature Base Control Software (BCS) for registration, scheduling, reports and billing interface
- Designed to suit the operational requirement of DISCOMs
- No manual intervention and no site visits to the field staff
- Timely availability of data for energy accounting and billing
- Consumption and MD monitoring of HT consumers
- Automated billing as per schedule